<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4821981492913147253?origin\x3dhttp://ohame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
?
Hello, I blog about random stuffs, about my daily happenings in life and sometimes they even make no sense but this is how I express my thoughts and feelings through simple words.



aftertaste
• outside
• forward
• Oh my
• do what you love
• 毀不滅是我 盡頭的展望
• roll along
• relaxation
• in the dark
• make my heart go
• Phuket + Grad + HK



how?

if I ask you to tell me what do you love,
how long would you go on and on before you say "I love myself"?


@ Saturday, November 7, 2015 @ 12:26 AM 0 comments