<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4821981492913147253?origin\x3dhttp://ohame.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
?
Hello, I blog about random stuffs, about my daily happenings in life and sometimes they even make no sense but this is how I express my thoughts and feelings through simple words.



aftertaste
• post fyp
• giving
• panic attack
• stay
• girls
• 4am in the morning
• worn me down
• heart strings
• in clouds



wait

Can't wait to quickly work and earn $$$.
Can't wait for graduation to be over.
Can't wait for my graduation trips to all come.

yet

I don't want it all to be over that soon.



Well the month of February passed by quickly.
Celebrated my best friend's birthday and I'm so proud that I'm actually a designer hehe because I can design my own cards rather than spending $$$ on it.

Had KTV session with my classmates and it was always a fun session with them. Love all our ootd shots plus photos from our mini photo shoot session!!

But now have to look for jobssssss. I know there's like thousands of jobs in the whole country but seriously finding one that is part time + flexible + suited to our needs is insanely troublesome and difficult. Not that I'm picky but I've 2 wisdom tooth extraction, graduation and design show to attend which means if i enter into a contract its rather difficult to plan all these dates for me to take off.

Especially my wisdom tooth one because I'm fucking removing 2 of it!!! I think my threshold of pain is not high at all. NOT AT ALL. But I'm really trying to rush everything. I can't stand taking one wisdom tooth out one by one, I still need to go back for braces x rays, braces tooth extraction afterwards then the final braces on. All these is going to take some time probably like 1 whole month??

I really hope by the time my graduation show and trip ended, I would be able to quickly go put on them braces!!! LORD KNOWS HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR IT

Maybe by July / August, hopefully I would be slightly more adjusted to my braces since I heard it takes a couple of months to adjust to it. Not to mention that some of my tooth is so troublesome, it's gonna hurt like crazy.

argh this year is gonna be a super long year, it's going to be a long long way and I'll be an angsty bitch along the way but I know I will find joy between everything anyway. It's OK.

alright this is more of a rant/feelings post so good night.

@ Saturday, March 7, 2015 @ 3:40 AM 0 comments